Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd, Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4TZ. Registered in England No. 517211.
The promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland) and the Republic of Ireland) aged 18 years or over only, except:
(a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the promotion or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- THE PROMOTION
- The title of the promotion is WIN WIMBLEDON VIP EXPERIENCES
- The promotional period will open at 9am on 6th April 2020 (the “Opening Date”) to 11:59:59 pm on 28th June 2020 inclusive. The Mop-up draw will open from 00.01:00 am on 29th June 2020 to 11:59pm on 31st July 2020 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive.
- For the chance to win a pair of Wimbledon VIP experiences or a Robinsons branded water bottle, entrants must purchase any of the below promotional packs listed in clause 3. a-f OR ANY OTHER Robinsons pack containing the QR-code listed in clause 3.3 g-j, then scan the QR-code or visit www.robinsonsatwimbledon.co.uk and answer the promotional question. If answered correctly, successful entrants will be directed to complete the required fields (first name, surname, valid e-mail address and telephone number) to be entered into the prize draw. All entrants (except those based in NI & ROI) must retain promotional pack and receipt as proof of purchase to redeem their prize.
Promotional packs with unique promotional design:
- Robinsons Orange 1L
- Robinsons Apple & Blackcurrant 1L
- Robinsons Creations Orange & Mango 1L
- Robinsons Creations Peach & Raspberry 1L
- Refresh’d Raspberry & Apple 500ML
- Refresh’d Orange & Passionfruit 500ML
- Robinsons SC 1L – all flavours
- Robinsons SC 900ml PMP – all flavours
- Robinsons Fruit & Barley 1l – all flavours
- 1 entry per person, per week. Maximum 3 entries per household for the durations of the whole promotion including the mop up draw. 1 prize per household for the whole of the promotion including the mop up draw.
All winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received on a weekly basis by using a randomised computer programme. The prize draw will take place after 2:00pm each Monday throughout the promotional period, the final draw will take place on 29th June 2020 (the “Draw Date”). Entries made from 2:01pm each Monday will then go into the draw for the following week. The Mop-up draw will take place on 31st July 2020, all winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by using a randomised computer programme. For weekly prize draws that fall on a bank holiday the draws will take place on the following working day.
- Entrants MUST retain pack and receipt as proof of purchase, excluding NI & ROI, to redeem their prize. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- Purchase is necessary to enter the promotion, unless you live in Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland in which case the procedure in clause 3.8 applies.
- NI & ROI entry method: visit www.robinsonsatwimbledon.co.uk, select NI & ROI as country of residence and enter the prize draw. Successful entrants must fill in the required fields (first name, surname, email address and telephone number) for any entry to be accepted as valid.
- Entrants must have Internet Access to enter this promotion.
- Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified at the promoter’s discretion.
- THE PRIZE
- The Prize consists of: 40 pairs of VIP experiences at Wimbledon 2020, including tickets to a tennis match, hospitality in the Robinsons suite including lunch, afternoon tea and drinks only (“First Prize”) and 1,400 Robinsons branded water bottles (“Runners-Up Prizes”). For the first 4 weeks of the competition (6th April – 3rd May) 4 Wimbledon VIP experience winners and 100 Robinsons branded water bottle winners will be allocated each week using a random computer process. From week 5 onwards (4th May) 3 Wimbledon VIP experience winners and 100 Robinsons branded water bottle winners will be allocated each week using a random computer process until 28th June 2020. A further 200 Robinsons branded water bottle winners will be prizes in the Mop-up draw, please note the Mop-up draw does NOT include the VIP experiences.
- There are 1440 Prizes to be won over the entire promotion, including the Mop-up draw.
- The Prize is supplied by Savvy Marketing (the “Supplier”).
- Unless otherwise stated, all expenses incurred by the winners in the general use and/or enjoyment of the Prize, including but not limited to food, drink, travel and accommodation, are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. Travel and accommodation are not included.
- Pairs of VIP Wimbledon experiences will be allocated between 29th June – 12th July 2020 during Wimbledon. Specific dates will be given upon receipt of prize and cannot be changed. Minimum age restrictions apply, children must be over 12 years old to attend.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- WINNER NOTIFCATION
- Winners will be notified via the email used to enter the promotion within 7 working days of each Draw Date. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/spam folders to ensure they are in receipt of any communications.
- Winners have 3 calendar days from initial notification to confirm acceptance of their Prize via phone or email, otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected using the same methodology from the correct entries that were received either during the week of the promotion or before the Closing Date. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility in the event a winner is not able to take up their prize and reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- PRIZE DELIVERY
- The Wimbledon VIP experiences are to be collected on the day the tickets are allocated at the Wimbledon Ticket Collection office. Further information on collecting tickets will be provided once winners have accepted the prize. Photo ID will be required to collect the Wimbledon VIP Prizes. For the runner-up prizes please allow 28 days for delivery from date of prize acceptance. Runner-up prizes will be sent via by 2nd class post.
- If any Prizes are undelivered due to inaccurate details the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw and reallocate the prize entitlement with no liability.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstanced be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statuary rights are not affected.
- DATA PROTECTION
- By entering the promotion, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the promotion entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer this promotion.
- Subject to consent, promotion winners agree that the Promoter may use name, image and town or county of residence information to announce the winner of this promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. Winners further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter.
- Instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- If the Promoter has any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude any entrant from participating in the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions (including but not limited to global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God), the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- Verification of age, identity and address will be required before any prizes are awarded and must be provided within 2 working days of prize acceptance.
- Entrants acknowledge that other entrants may submit entries that may be similar to theirs, and that they will not be entitled to any compensation or right to negotiate with the Promoter over such matters.
- The Promoter reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, disqualify any entries containing:
- content deemed to be wholly inappropriate, discriminatory or illegal, including but not limited to obscene, indecent, defamatory, malicious, racist, sexist, homophobic, harassing, threatening and/or offensive, inclusive of nudity and/or pornography, sexual, violent and fraudulent in nature.
- any activity or behaviour which causes, encourages or promotes danger or a threat to the health and safety of the entrant and/or others.
- any activity or behaviour which promotes or advertises goods and/or services, including competitor products, for any form of remuneration.
- any attempt to impersonate another person or include persons who have not given permission to feature in the entry.
- prominent featuring of any trademark or copyright material not owned or licenced by the promoter or any third party connected to the promoter for the purposes of the promotion.
- Defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners);
- Promotes any political agenda
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) or multiple aliases to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means to increase that participant's entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Subject to the winner’s consent, the name and county of each of the winners will be available. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests.
- The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any clause or provision of these terms and conditions is declared by a court to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, this declaration shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other clause or provision within.
- These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in Scotland, N.Ireland or Republic of Ireland where local law applies.